here's the recipe :-)
margarine, 350mL milk, 11G DRY yeast, 52 g
sugar, 500 g flour, 7 g ground cardamom, pinch of salt
100 g margarine, 80 g coconut sugar, 5 g ceylon
cinnamon, one egg for brushing the top of the buns
1. Start by melting the margarine and milk in
sauce pan. Allow to cool down. Mix in th
e dry yeast
with 1/2 of the milk and margarine mixture, let it work
for a while
2. Open and grind the seeds from your cardamom pods
with a pestle and mortar.
3. Mixthe yeast mixture, cardamom, sugar and salt in
a big mixing bowl. Add the flour little by little and
knead for about 10 minutes.
4. Cover the dough with a clean tea towel and allow j
to rest for 1 hour. It should approx. double in size
Meanwhile prep your filling by combining the
margarine, coconut sugar and cinnamon.
5. Roll out your dough shaping it into a rectangular
shape, and the filling using a spatula. Fold the dough,
cut it and shape the buns. you can google for
"kanelsnurrer" you'll find some good instructions.
Place on a baking sheet and allow to rest for another
40 minutes under a tea towel.
6. Heat the oven to 220C. Before baking the buns
brush them with the egg mixture. Bake for approx. 10
minutes and enjoy <3