Information about processing your personal information
Last updated: 24.05.2018
The person responsible for data protection is DayByMe s.r.o., with registered office at K Železnej studienke 7599/28, 811 04 Bratislava - mestská časť Staré Mesto, IČO: 50 409 760, entered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert č. 113088 / B hereinafter " DayByMe
Privacy control is ensured by the responsible person you can contact by email: email@example.com
or in writing via a letter sent to DayByMe headquarters: K Železnej studienke 7599/28, 811 04 Bratislava - the city district of Staré Mesto, marked: "to the hands of the responsible person".
Personal data processed
DayByMe processes your personal information you provide when signing up for DayByMe service:
- username (consisting of name and / or nickname and / or surname - as you fill in the "Name" registration form section)
- email address,
- Your login information and information on how to use the service through cookies to make better use of the service and
- your gender information within your profile,
- or your personal data collected from third parties that you have provided and enabled for use when using features such as login through Facebook login or Google login
(" Personal Data Processing Necessarily
The provision of such Necessary Personal Data is necessary for the use of the DayByMe service and for its proper and complete functioning.
DayByMe will further process your personal information you provide when filling in your profile, in particular:
- date of birth (age),
- Facebook contact information,
- contact information in Instagram,
- contact details in Snapchat,
- contact details on your account on a website (blog)
- YouTube contact information,
- Your person's photo
but only if you enter these personal details in your profile and subsequently save these data in your profile, and DayByMe can also process you:
- Voluntarily provided personal information,
- Content that you publish through the DayByMe service and
- Data on how you use DayByMe services, i.e. about your user behavior acquired to optimize the range of posts that will be shown to you
(" Personal Data Provided Voluntarily
The provision of this personal data is at your sole discretion.
Purpose and Legal Basis of Personal Data Processing
The purpose of the processing is necessary processed personal data collected as part of your registration in the service of society DayByMe is your ability to use the service DayByMe and register your personal user as part of the company DayByMe, including allowing better use of the Service. The legal basis for processing Invalidly Processed Personal Data is Article 6 (1) (b) of Regulation (EC) No 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as GDPR Regulation
Although the provision of the necessary processed personal data necessary for the proper functioning and providing services DayByMe, within the setting of cookies, you can remove the possibility that we are about to processed personal data consisting in registered your login and information about using. If you change these settings, DayByMe will no longer remember your login and will not record usage information.
. The legal basis for the processing of Voluntarily Provided Personal Data is Article 6 (1) a) GDPR Regulations, and Your Consent.
You express this consent by modifying your privacy settings and notifications within the DayByMe service as well as by storing your personal data beyond the Invalidly processed personal data within your user profile. You may at any time erase your voluntarily provided personal information from your profile and revoke your consent to their processing or processing. You can change DayByMe use at any time by setting your privacy and DayByMe notifications.
Recipients of personal information
Recipients of personal data obtained through DayByMe services may be, in particular, the following entities:
- DayByMe Servers;
- DayByMe service users;
- Users / visitors to other social networks and media that have shared the content of DayByMe services (e.g., Facebook, Instagram);
- law enforcement agencies, courts and other public authorities if DenByMe is called upon to provide such data or will be necessary for the purpose of exercising its legal claim.
Retention time of personal information
Personal data will be stored:
- during the day of service provided by DayByMe, i. for the duration of your registration administered by DayByMe, its possible legal successor and / or the company to which all rights to the service have been transferred and / or
Personal data processing rights
As a person concerned, you have the right to request access to personal data, the right to rectify personal data, the deletion of personal data, the limitation of the processing of personal data, the right to object to the processing of personal data, and the right to transfer personal data.
If you suspect that you are directly concerned by your rights under the GDPR or other relevant data protection law, you may of course contact us or have the right to file a motion to file with the Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic.
The need for personal data processing
You have to provide us with the necessary personal data you need for your registration as a DayByMe user and in order to ensure a proper and user-friendly DayByMe functionality with the ability to modify the extent of these data we process about you through cookie settings. By excluding these cookies, we are unable to provide you with the full and expected functionality of DayByMe - but you are still staying with registered users with the ability to edit your profile, add content, and view content of other DayByMe users.
We do not need to provide you with the personal data you provide voluntarily. It is solely for your voluntary decision whether or not you want this data processed by DayByMe and DayByMe. You may revoke your consent to process these data at any time by deleting your Voluntarily Provided Data from your User Profile and / or changing the Privacy and Notification settings within the DayByMe Settings. Alternatively, you can contact DayByMe at any time via published contact information.
Revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to its appeal.
DayByMe can be contacted for the processing of personal data and use the above rights through a written letter addressed to the responsible person of the company delivered to the Company's registered office: K Železnej studienke 7599/28, 811 04 Bratislava - the City of Staré Město, "Or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
In Bratislava, on 24.05.2018
Your Team DayByMe